Conditions of Use
Please read these conditions of sale carefully. You will be asked to expressly agree to these conditions of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
(2) Interpretation In these conditions of sale, “we” means Creative Woodturning / Paul Hannaby (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
(3) Order process The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below. In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
(i) you must add any the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; (ii) if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details;
(iii) once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these conditions of sale;
(iv) you will be transferred to the PayPal website, and PayPal will handle your payment. [Alternatively, postal cheque payments, drawn against a UK bank in Pounds Sterling can be sent. If this option is chosen, goods will not be dispatched until payment has been cleared.]
(v) we will then send you an initial acknowledgment; and
(vi) once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order. We will not file a copy of these conditions of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these conditions of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these conditions of sale for your records. The only language in which we provide these conditions of sale is English. Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by checking the contents of your shopping cart before proceeding to pay. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by removing unwanted items from your shopping cart.
(4) The products Products are all unique and are individually described elsewhere on this website.
(5) Price and payment Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product’s correct price will be stated [when you pay for the product]. In addition to the price of the products, you [will/may] have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated [when you pay for the product].
(6) Course voucher expiry: If a voucher is redeemed after the initial one year expiry date (denoted by initial expiry date on the voucher), any increase in course costs will need to be paid on booking a date. Vouchers will ultimately expire three years after issue (denoted by final expiry date on the voucher), after which time they can no longer be redeemed and have no monetary value.
(7) Course cancellation: bookings cancelled within 28 days of a course date are non-refundable other than at our discretion.
Shipping & Returns
All products shipped within the UK are insured in transit. Shipments to other countries depend on the carrier used. Please contact us before ordering if you have specific requirements regarding shipping
UK orders over £40 are sent by special delivery (next working day before 1:00 pm). Other orders are sent by first class recorded delivery.
If any product is damaged in transit or is faulty when it arrives, it can be returned for a full refund or replacement.
Customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within fourteen days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the item(s) unless it was delivered to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
The information we collect and how we use it
When you order from us we need to know your full name, postal address, e-mail address, shipping address and telephone number.
We gather this information to allow us to process your order process any orders you may make and deal with your payment. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to provide you with statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the service in general.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
A cookie is a small file containing information about your session or about you. We may use it for research or to improve our site and the services we offer you.
In addition we also use embedded code within the site to gather non-personal data regarding the visitors to our site. This information provides general and not personal statistical data about the numbers of visitors, countries of origin, hits per page and operating systems used by visitors to our website.
Links to third party sites
This site contains links to other sites and is in no way responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites.
Unless otherwise stated, all content is © Copyright. All rights reserved.